by Ernst & Young, intelligent technologies including artificial intelligence, blockchain and robotic process automation have presented many new opportunities and associated risks for companies globally. The adoption of these intelligent technologies must include mutual trust that is credible between consumers and business leaders. The following framework will help your company leverage the power of trust and data and help your company move move forward.
1. Define Trust: Does your business have a trust gap?
Understanding your trust balance and managing risks is a foundational step. Begin by mapping your trust balance across the following different dimensions:
2. The Trust Advantage: How closing the trust gaps will improve your business.
Businesses that offer an intelligent enterprise create an environment that has employees that are more engaged, and a business model that is more productive and trusted than its competitors. Once companies are able to trust the intelligence within their ogranization they will be positioned best for long-term value creation and a sustainable growth.
3. Laying the foundation: How to create trusted intelligence
• Build trust into business models
• Build trust into artificial intelligence's use of data
• Build trust into how data moves across your IT systems
The starting point for trusted intelligence is to embed trust into how a company captures, stores, uses and manages data.